Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUCKS exist?
Definitions of DUCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs
- noun - (cricket) a score of nothing by a batsman
- noun - flesh of a duck (domestic or wild)
- noun - a heavy cotton fabric of plain weave
- verb - to move (the head or body) quickly downwards or away
- verb - submerge or plunge suddenly
- verb - dip into a liquid
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - to lower quickly
There are 5 letters in DUCKS: C D K S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUCKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUCKS plus a wildcard: DUCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUCKS
Images for DUCKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.