Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUSK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUSK exist?
Definitions of CUSK in dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of a cod-like fish of North Atlantic waters
- noun - large edible marine fish of northern coastal waters
- noun - elongate freshwater cod of northern Europe and Asia and North America having barbels around its mouth
- A food fish (Brosme brosme) of North Atlantic coastal waters that is related to the cod.
- See <A href="AHD3_B.
- n - a marine food fish
There are 4 letters in CUSK: C K S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUSK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUSK plus a wildcard: CUSK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUSK
Images for CUSK
- cusk prefer the deeper colder waters of the offshore banks.
- Filecusk.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- cusk - Brosme brosme
- This is a cusk fish...kind gooey feeling as you can tell by the Ewwww ...
- ... Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife - Fish Identificationcusk
- Fish Identification - cusk
- cusk (Average 20lbs to 26 lbs - Can weigh up to 34lbs)Like the cod ...
- Where cusk live
- cusk Fishing in Massachusetts isnt pretty but its fun
- Fisherman with a good sized cusk.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.