Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUCKS exist?
Definitions of BUCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a gymnastic horse without pommels and with one end elongated
- noun - a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- noun - United States author whose novels drew on her experiences as a missionary in China (1892-1973)
- noun - a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- noun - mature male of various mammals (especially deer or antelope)
- verb - to strive with determination
- verb - resist
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- v - to leap forward and upward suddenly
There are 5 letters in BUCKS: B C K S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUCKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUCKS plus a wildcard: BUCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUCKS
Images for BUCKS
- am a hunter and more than just that a woman who hunts alone. And ...
- bucks County Pennsylvania Township Maps
- The Antler Eye Kansas Buck AlphaTrilogy.com
- Milwaukee bucks Energee Dancers - Photos - SI.com
- WATN Eurovision bucks Fizz
- The Ohio State University Alumni Club of Southern Arizona -
- bucks Fizz
- ... to the Soon To Be World Famous bucks Cabaret in Fort Worth Texas
- Texas deer hunting at Law Creek Ranch-Texas deer hunting trophy deer ...
- big bucks graphics and comments
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.