Scrabble word: BUCK
Is BUCK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a gymnastic horse without pommels and with one end elongated
- noun - a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- noun - United States author whose novels drew on her experiences as a missionary in China (1892-1973)
- noun - a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- noun - mature male of various mammals (especially deer or antelope)
- verb - to strive with determination
- verb - resist
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- The adult male of some animals, such as the deer, antelope, or rabbit.
- Antelope considered as a group: a herd of buck.
- A robust or high-spirited young man.
- A fop.
- Used as a disparaging term for a Native American or Black man.
- An act or instance of bucking: a horse that unseated its rider on the first buck.
- To leap upward arching the back: The horse bucked in fright.
- To charge with the head lowered; butt.
- To make sudden jerky movements; jolt: The motor bucked and lurched before it finally ran smoothly.
- To resist stubbornly and obstinately; balk.
- To strive with determination: bucking for a promotion.
- To throw or toss by bucking: buck off a rider; bucked the packsaddle off its back.
- To oppose directly and stubbornly; go against: “Los Angeles County, the most populous county in the country, is bucking the trend” (American Demographics).
- To charge into (an opponent’s line) carrying the ball.
- To butt against with the head.
- A sawhorse or sawbuck.
- A leather-covered frame used for gymnastic vaulting.
- A dollar.
- An amount of money: working overtime to make an extra buck.
- The ultimate responsibility rests here.
- verb - to leap forward and upward suddenly
There are 4 letters in BUCK: B C K U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUCK
Click to search all anagrams of BUCK plus a wildcard: BUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUCK
Images for BUCK
Lookup in Wiki for BUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.