Scrabble word: CUB
Is CUB valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CUB in dictionaries:
- noun - an awkward and inexperienced youth
- noun - a male child (a familiar term of address to a boy)
- noun - the young of certain carnivorous mammals such as the bear or wolf or lion
- verb - give birth to cubs
- The young of certain carnivorous animals, such as the bear, wolf, or lion.
- A youth, especially one who is inexperienced, awkward, or ill-mannered.
- A novice or learner, particularly in newspaper reporting.
- noun - the young of certain animals
There are 3 letters in CUB: B C U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUB
Click to search all anagrams of CUB plus a wildcard: CUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUB
3 letter words
Images for CUB
Lookup in Wiki for CUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.