Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUBE exist?
Definitions of CUBE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
- noun - a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- noun - the product of three equal terms
- noun - any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
- noun - a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
- verb - raise to the third power
- verb - cut into cubes
- A regular solid having six congruent square faces.
- Something having the general shape of a cube: a cube of sugar.
- A cubicle, used for work or study.
- The third power of a number or quantity.
- To raise (a quantity or number) to the third power.
- To determine the cubic contents of.
- To form or cut into cubes; dice.
- To tenderize (meat) by breaking the fibers with superficial cuts in a pattern of squares.
- v - to form into a cube (a regular solid)
There are 4 letters in CUBE: B C E U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUBE plus a wildcard: CUBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUBE
Images for CUBE
- 3D Shapes - cube
- 3x3x3 DIY Speed cube - Black  - 5.99 cube4you - Online cube ...
- cube LED Outdoor Moree Shop
- FileProfessors cube.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Full resolution (2850 2450 pixels file size 3.05 MB MIME ...
- Filecube Rendering.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FilePocket cube scrambled.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... and repeat the last step to complete the four sides of the cube
- FilePocket cube solved.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia