Scrabble word: CUBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUBE exist?
Definitions of CUBE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
- noun - a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- noun - the product of three equal terms
- noun - any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
- noun - a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
- verb - raise to the third power
- verb - cut into cubes
- A regular solid having six congruent square faces.
- Something having the general shape of a cube: a cube of sugar.
- A cubicle, used for work or study.
- The third power of a number or quantity.
- To raise (a quantity or number) to the third power.
- To determine the cubic contents of.
- To form or cut into cubes; dice.
- To tenderize (meat) by breaking the fibers with superficial cuts in a pattern of squares.
- verb - to form into a cube (a regular solid)