Scrabble word: CUBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUBE exist?
Definitions of CUBE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
- noun - a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- noun - the product of three equal terms
- noun - any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
- noun - a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
- verb - raise to the third power
- verb - cut into cubes
- A regular solid having six congruent square faces.
- Something having the general shape of a cube: a cube of sugar.
- A cubicle, used for work or study.
- The third power of a number or quantity.
- To raise (a quantity or number) to the third power.
- To determine the cubic contents of.
- To form or cut into cubes; dice.
- To tenderize (meat) by breaking the fibers with superficial cuts in a pattern of squares.
- verb - to form into a cube (a regular solid)
There are 4 letters in CUBE: B C E U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUBE plus a wildcard: CUBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUBE
Images for CUBE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.