Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUBEB
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUBEB exist?
Definitions of CUBEB in dictionaries:
- noun - spicy fruit of the cubeb vine
- noun - tropical southeast Asian shrubby vine bearing spicy berrylike fruits
- noun - a cigarette containing cubeb
- A tropical southeast Asian shrubby vine (Piper cubeba) having spicy, berrylike fruits, heart-shaped leaves, and small flowers in cylindrical spikes.
- The dried, unripe, berrylike fruit of this plant, used in perfumery, pharmaceuticals, and commercial flavorings.
- noun - a woody vine
There are 5 letters in CUBEB: B B C E U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUBEB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUBEB plus a wildcard: CUBEB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUBEB
Images for CUBEB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.