Scrabble word: CUE
Is CUE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CUE in dictionaries:
- noun - an actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- noun - evidence that helps to solve a problem
- noun - a stimulus that provides information about what to do
- noun - sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
- verb - assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- A long tapered rod with a leather tip used to strike the cue ball in billiards and pool.
- A long stick with a concave attachment at one end for shoving disks in shuffleboard.
- A queue of hair.
- A line of waiting people or vehicles; a queue.
- To strike with a cue.
- To form a line or queue.
- A signal, such as a word or an action, used to prompt another event in a performance, such as an actor’s speech or entrance, a change in lighting, or a sound effect.
- A reminder or a prompting.
- A hint or suggestion.
- An extract from the music for another part printed, usually in smaller notes, within a performer’s part as a signal to enter after a long rest.
- A gesture by a conductor signaling the entrance of a performer or part.
- A stimulus, either consciously or unconsciously perceived, that elicits or signals a type of behavior.
- One’s assigned role or function.
- A mood; a disposition.
- To give a cue to; signal or prompt.
- To insert or cause to be inserted into the sequence of a performance.
- The letter q.
- verb - to give a signal to an actor
There are 3 letters in CUE: C E U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUE
Click to search all anagrams of CUE plus a wildcard: CUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUE
Images for CUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.