Scrabble word: CURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURE exist?
Definitions of CURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
- verb - provide a cure for, make healthy again
- verb - prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve
- verb - make (substances) hard and improve their usability
- verb - be or become preserved
- Restoration of health; recovery from disease.
- A method or course of medical treatment used to restore health.
- An agent, such as a drug, that restores health; a remedy.
- Something that corrects or relieves a harmful or disturbing situation: The cats proved to be a good cure for our mouse problem.
- Spiritual charge or care, as of a priest for a congregation.
- The office or duties of a curate.
- The act or process of preserving a product.
- To restore to health.
- To effect a recovery from: cure a cold.
- To remove or remedy (something harmful or disturbing): cure an evil.
- To preserve (meat, for example), as by salting, smoking, or aging.
- To prepare, preserve, or finish (a substance) by a chemical or physical process.
- To vulcanize (rubber).
- To effect a cure or recovery: a medicine that cures.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to set right an undesirable or unhealthy condition”: cure an ailing economy; heal a wounded spirit; remedy a structural defect.
- verb - to restore to health
There are 4 letters in CURE: C E R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURE plus a wildcard: CURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURE
Images for CURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.