Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURVE exist?
Definitions of CURVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
- noun - a line on a graph representing data
- noun - a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
- noun - the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
- noun - curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - form an arch or curve
- verb - bend or cause to bend
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- A line that deviates from straightness in a smooth, continuous fashion.
- A surface that deviates from planarity in a smooth, continuous fashion.
- Something characterized by such a line or surface, especially a rounded line or contour of the human body.
- A relatively smooth bend in a road or other course.
- A line representing data on a graph.
- A trend derived from or as if from such a graph.
- A graphic representation showing the relative performance of individuals as measured against each other, used especially as a method of grading students in which the assignment of grades is based on predetermined proportions of students.
- The graph of a function on a coordinate plane.
- The intersection of two surfaces in three dimensions.
- A curve ball.
- A trick or deception.
- To cause to curve.
- To pitch a curve ball to.
- To grade (students, for example) on a curve.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 5 letters in CURVE: C E R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURVE plus a wildcard: CURVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURVE
Images for CURVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.