Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURVET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURVET exist?
Definitions of CURVET in dictionaries:
- noun - a light leap by a horse in which both hind legs leave the ground before the forelegs come down
- verb - perform a leap where both hind legs come off the ground, of a horse
- To leap in a curvet.
- To cause to leap in a curvet.
- v - to spring forward on the hind legs
There are 6 letters in CURVET: C E R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURVET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURVET plus a wildcard: CURVET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURVET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURVET
- curvet-P5 Macally
- curvet Sheds C&C Agricultural
- HEADS Collective curvet Ambienti
- curvet.jpg (26727 bytes)
- curvet net-unotv
- Red curvet Sherwani Offer London 271 Green Street Forest Gate London ...
- Behlen curvet Grain and Machinery Sheds.
- curvet Buildings
- curvet color family
- curvet - Vetro curvo per ogni esigenza - Ascom Pesaro
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.