Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURVED exist?
Definitions of CURVED in dictionaries:
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - form an arch or curve
- verb - bend or cause to bend
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- adj - having or marked by a curve or smoothly rounded bend
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 6 letters in CURVED: C D E R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURVED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURVED plus a wildcard: CURVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURVED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.