Scrabble word: RUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUDE exist?
Definitions of RUDE in dictionaries:
- adj - socially incorrect in behavior
- adj - (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- adj - lacking civility or good manners
- adj - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj - belonging to an early stage of technical development
- Relatively undeveloped; primitive: a rude and savage land; a rude agricultural implement.
- Being in a crude, rough, unfinished condition: a rude thatched hut.
- Exhibiting a marked lack of skill or precision in work: rude crafts.
- In a natural, raw state: bales of rude cotton.
- Lacking the graces and refinement of civilized life; uncouth.
- Lacking education or knowledge; unlearned.
- Ill-mannered; discourteous: rude behavior.
- Vigorous, robust, and sturdy.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “marked by a lack of skill and finish”: a rude hut; a crude drawing; primitive kitchen facilities; a raw wooden canoe; a rough sketch.
- adv - discourteous or impolite [adj RUDER, RUDEST] : RUDELY
There are 4 letters in RUDE: D E R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUDE plus a wildcard: RUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUDE
Images for RUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.