Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUDE exist?
Definitions of RUDE in dictionaries:
- adj - socially incorrect in behavior
- adj - (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- adj - lacking civility or good manners
- adj - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj - belonging to an early stage of technical development
- Relatively undeveloped; primitive: a rude and savage land; a rude agricultural implement.
- Being in a crude, rough, unfinished condition: a rude thatched hut.
- Exhibiting a marked lack of skill or precision in work: rude crafts.
- In a natural, raw state: bales of rude cotton.
- Lacking the graces and refinement of civilized life; uncouth.
- Lacking education or knowledge; unlearned.
- Ill-mannered; discourteous: rude behavior.
- Vigorous, robust, and sturdy.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “marked by a lack of skill and finish”: a rude hut; a crude drawing; primitive kitchen facilities; a raw wooden canoe; a rough sketch.
- adv - discourteous or impolite [adj RUDER, RUDEST] : RUDELY
There are 4 letters in RUDE: D E R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUDE plus a wildcard: RUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUDE
Images for RUDE
- One Word Emails come off as rude Tips for Creating an Online Store
- ... and kind love does not envy or boast it is not arrogant or rude
- Mr rude A whiff of outrage. - Spark Hire
- The rudeness of Being Disturbed Society
- How rude Kevin Conroy Smith
- Town Councilors Were Not rude And Threatening - But No Apology From ...
- rude Boy Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration
- rude Myspace Comment Codes Images and Pictures. rude Graphics For ...