Is RUDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUDER in various dictionaries:
- adj - socially incorrect in behavior
- adj - (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- adj - lacking civility or good manners
- adj - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj - belonging to an early stage of technical development
- adv - discourteous or impolite [adj RUDER, RUDEST] : RUDELY
There are 5 letters in RUDER: D E R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUDER, to go: RUDER?
Rearrange the letters in RUDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUDER
What's nearby RUDER
Lookup in Wiki for RUDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUDER"