Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUDER exist?
Definitions of RUDER in dictionaries:
- adj - socially incorrect in behavior
- adj - (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- adj - lacking civility or good manners
- adj - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj - belonging to an early stage of technical development
- adv - discourteous or impolite [adj RUDER, RUDEST] : RUDELY
There are 5 letters in RUDER: D E R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUDER plus a wildcard: RUDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUDER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.