Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MURDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MURDER exist?
Definitions of MURDER in dictionaries:
- noun - unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- verb - kill intentionally and with premeditation
- verb - alter so as to make unrecognizable
- The unlawful killing of one human being by another, especially with premeditated malice.
- Something that is very uncomfortable, difficult, or hazardous: The rush hour traffic is murder.
- To kill (another human being) unlawfully.
- To kill brutally or inhumanly.
- To put an end to; destroy: murdered their chances.
- To spoil by ineptness; mutilate: a speech that murdered the English language.
- To defeat decisively; trounce.
- v - to kill unlawfully with premeditated malice
There are 6 letters in MURDER: D E M R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MURDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MURDER plus a wildcard: MURDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MURDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MURDER
- Google Chrome Themes - murder Theme
- murder - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - murder word ...
- murder in the Literary Degree jsascribes
- murder ballads Modern Day murder Ballads
- Inheritance by murder Are Baby Boomers Next Write On New Jersey
- murder in Government Building in Sfax - Tunisia Live Tunisia Live
- murder Charges Los Angeles Lawyer 1st degree murder Attorney Los ...
- murder PDQ
- Grays Photo Album137 murder scene D-D
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.