Scrabble word: MURDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MURDER exist?
Definitions of MURDER in dictionaries:
- noun - unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- verb - kill intentionally and with premeditation
- verb - alter so as to make unrecognizable
- The unlawful killing of one human being by another, especially with premeditated malice.
- Something that is very uncomfortable, difficult, or hazardous: The rush hour traffic is murder.
- To kill (another human being) unlawfully.
- To kill brutally or inhumanly.
- To put an end to; destroy: murdered their chances.
- To spoil by ineptness; mutilate: a speech that murdered the English language.
- To defeat decisively; trounce.
- verb - to kill unlawfully with premeditated malice