Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUM exist?
Definitions of RUM in dictionaries:
- noun - liquor distilled from fermented molasses
- noun - a card game based on collecting sets and sequences
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- An alcoholic liquor distilled from fermented molasses or sugar cane.
- Intoxicating beverages.
- Odd; strange.
- Presenting danger or difficulty.
- adj - not usual
- n - one that is odd
- n - an alcoholic liquor
There are 3 letters in RUM: M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUM plus a wildcard: RUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUM
Images for RUM
- rum 750ml productsIndia rum 750ml supplier
- rum - Bacardi rum White 1L
- Scotland Stephenson Spirits Reviews - rum - ScotlandStephenson.com
- Tortuga Banana rum - Scotland Stephenson Spirits Reviews
- AMPM Direct Captain Morgan rum - 70cl - rum - Spirits
- This rum needs no mixers in spite of its 92 proof. Just a few cubes ...
- Home Liquor Malibu Coconut rum 21% 70cl
- Bacardi Superior rum 70cl
- Lambs Imported Genuine Navy rum - Scotland Stephenson Spirits Reviews
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.