Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRUM exist?
Definitions of DRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical percussion instrument
- noun - the sound of a drum
- noun - a bulging cylindrical shape
- noun - a cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
- noun - a hollow cast-iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- noun - small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
- verb - make a rhythmic sound
- verb - play a percussion instrument
- verb - study intensively, as before an exam
- A percussion instrument consisting of a hollow cylinder or hemisphere with a membrane stretched tightly over one or both ends, played by beating with the hands or sticks.
- A sound produced by this instrument.
- Something resembling a drum in shape or structure, especially a barrellike metal container or a metal cylinder wound with cable, wire, or heavy rope.
- Any of various marine and freshwater fishes of the family Sciaenidae that make a drumming sound.
- The eardrum.
- To play a drum or drums.
- To thump or tap rhythmically or continually: nervously drummed on the table.
- To produce a booming, reverberating sound by beating the wings, as certain birds do.
- To perform (a piece or tune) on or as if on a drum.
- To summon by or as if by beating a drum.
- To make known to or force upon (a person) by constant repetition: drummed the answers into my head.
- To expel or dismiss in disgrace: was drummed out of the army.
- To bring about by continuous, persistent effort: drum up new business.
- To devise; invent: drummed up an alibi.
- verb - to beat a drum (a percussion instrument)
There are 4 letters in DRUM: D M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRUM plus a wildcard: DRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRUM
Images for DRUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.