Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEMUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMUR exist?
Definitions of DEMUR in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a formal objection to an opponent's pleadings
- verb - take exception to
- verb - enter a demurrer
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_O.
- To delay.
- The act of demurring.
- An objection.
- A delay.
- v - to argue in opposition
There are 5 letters in DEMUR: D E M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMUR plus a wildcard: DEMUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMUR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMUR
- Portrait of demur Woman On Ocean Beach
- Glamorous promotional photos of Faith Domergue
- adult woman standing on an ocean beach. Close up photo of a demur ...
- Prosecutors demur on Charges for Accused Rapist and Murderer burn ...
- Boris demur
- Le pan de mur gris pale (photo 11) - Dco par charlottine
- Domer Image Domer Picture 46
- demur Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Harry Winston--woman in demure dress with dreamy expressionr--vogue 01
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.