Scrabble word: RED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RED exist?
Definitions of RED in dictionaries:
- noun - red color or pigment
- noun - a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- noun - emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
- noun - the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- adj - of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange)
- adj - characterized by violence or bloodshed
- adj - (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
- The hue of the long-wave end of the visible spectrum, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 630 to 750 nanometers; any of a group of colors that may vary in lightness and saturation and whose hue resembles that of blood; one of the additive or light primaries; one of the psychological primary hues.
- A pigment or dye having a red hue.
- Something that has a red hue.
- Often Red.
- A revolutionary activist.
- Having a color resembling that of blood.
- Reddish in color or having parts that are reddish in color: a red dog; a red oak.
- Of or being a Native American.
- Having a ruddy or flushed complexion: red with embarrassment.
- Often Red.
- adj - of the color of blood
- verb - to put in order