Scrabble word: REDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDS exist?
Definitions of REDS in dictionaries:
- noun - red color or pigment
- noun - a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- noun - emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
- noun - the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- adj - of the color of blood
- verb - to put in order
There are 4 letters in REDS: D E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REDS plus a wildcard: REDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDS
Images for REDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.