Scrabble word: READS
Is READS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of READS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is read
- verb - interpret something that is written or printed
- verb - have or contain a certain wording or form
- verb - look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed
- verb - obtain data from magnetic tapes
- verb - interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky
- verb - interpret something in a certain way
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role
- verb - to hear and understand
- verb - make sense of a language
- adv - to look at so as to take in the meaning of, as something written or printed [v READ, READING, READS] : READABLE [adj], READABLY
There are 5 letters in READS: A D E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to READS
Click to search all anagrams of READS plus a wildcard: READS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word READS
Images for READS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.