Scrabble word: SEARED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEARED exist?
Definitions of SEARED in dictionaries:
- verb - make very hot and dry
- verb - become superficially burned
- verb - burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- verb - cause to wither or parch from exposure to heat
- adj - having the surface burned quickly with intense heat
- adj - withered; dry
- verb - to burn the surface of
There are 6 letters in SEARED: A D E E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEARED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEARED plus a wildcard: SEARED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEARED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEARED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.