Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADVERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADVERSE exist?
Definitions of ADVERSE in dictionaries:
- adj - contrary to your interests or welfare
- adj - in an opposing direction
- Acting or serving to oppose; antagonistic: adverse criticism.
- Contrary to one’s interests or welfare; harmful or unfavorable: adverse circumstances.
- Moving in an opposite or opposing direction: adverse currents.
- Placed opposite.
- adj - acting in opposition
There are 7 letters in ADVERSE: A D E E R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADVERSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADVERSE plus a wildcard: ADVERSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADVERSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADVERSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.