Scrabble word: VEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEER exist?
Definitions of VEER in dictionaries:
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - shift to a clockwise direction
- To turn aside from a course, direction, or purpose; swerve: “a sequence of adventures that veered between tragedy and bleak farce” (Anthony Haden-Guest).
- To shift clockwise in direction, as from north to northeast.
- To change the course of a ship upwind by turning the stern through the wind.
- To alter the direction of; turn: veered the car sharply to the left.
- To change the course of (a ship) upwind by turning the stern through the wind.
- To let out or release (a line or an anchor train).
- verb - to change direction
There are 4 letters in VEER: E E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEER plus a wildcard: VEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEER
Images for VEER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.