Scrabble word: SEVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEVER exist?
Definitions of SEVER in dictionaries:
- verb - set or keep apart
- verb - cut off from a whole
- To set or keep apart; divide or separate.
- To cut off (a part) from a whole.
- To break up (a relationship, for example); dissolve.
- To become cut or broken apart.
- To become separated or divided from each other.
- verb - to divide or cut into parts
There are 5 letters in SEVER: E E R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEVER plus a wildcard: SEVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEVER
Images for SEVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.