Scrabble word: SEVERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEVERE exist?
Definitions of SEVERE in dictionaries:
- adj - intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj - very strong or vigorous
- adj - severely simple
- adj - unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment
- adj - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj - very bad in degree or extent
- Unsparing or harsh, as in treatment of others; strict.
- Marked by or requiring strict adherence to rigorous standards or high principles.
- Austere or dour; forbidding: spoke in a severe voice.
- Extremely plain in substance or style: a severe black dress.
- Causing sharp discomfort or distress; extremely violent or intense: severe pain; a severe storm.
- Very serious; grave or grievous: severe mental illness.
- These adjectives mean unsparing and exacting with respect to discipline or control.
- adv - unsparing in the treatment of others [adj -VERER, -VEREST] : SEVERELY