Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEVERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEVERE exist?
Definitions of SEVERE in dictionaries:
- adj - intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj - very strong or vigorous
- adj - severely simple
- adj - unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment
- adj - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj - very bad in degree or extent
- Unsparing or harsh, as in treatment of others; strict.
- Marked by or requiring strict adherence to rigorous standards or high principles.
- Austere or dour; forbidding: spoke in a severe voice.
- Extremely plain in substance or style: a severe black dress.
- Causing sharp discomfort or distress; extremely violent or intense: severe pain; a severe storm.
- Very serious; grave or grievous: severe mental illness.
- These adjectives mean unsparing and exacting with respect to discipline or control.
- adv - unsparing in the treatment of others [adj -VERER, -VEREST] : SEVERELY
There are 6 letters in SEVERE: E E E R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEVERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEVERE plus a wildcard: SEVERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEVERE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEVERE
- severe weather
- What Constitutes a severe Thunderstorm
- SkyTracker 7 Meteorologist Jay Webbs Blog severe Weather Coverage
- severe thunderstorms are an expected part of summer weather in ...
- Eds Weather Journal severe Weather Awareness Week...severe Storms
- Weather Considerations not Usually Considered in Home Design and ...
- The Met Office has issued severe weather warnings across many parts of ...
- National Weather Service Weather Forecast Office
- Were experiencing severe weather in Arkansas. Heres a video of ...
- Why it seems that severe weather is getting worse when the data ...