Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEVERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEVERE exist?
Definitions of SEVERE in dictionaries:
- adj - intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj - very strong or vigorous
- adj - severely simple
- adj - unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment
- adj - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj - very bad in degree or extent
- Unsparing or harsh, as in treatment of others; strict.
- Marked by or requiring strict adherence to rigorous standards or high principles.
- Austere or dour; forbidding: spoke in a severe voice.
- Extremely plain in substance or style: a severe black dress.
- Causing sharp discomfort or distress; extremely violent or intense: severe pain; a severe storm.
- Very serious; grave or grievous: severe mental illness.
- These adjectives mean unsparing and exacting with respect to discipline or control.
- adv - unsparing in the treatment of others [adj -VERER, -VEREST] : SEVERELY
There are 6 letters in SEVERE: E E E R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEVERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEVERE plus a wildcard: SEVERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEVERE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEVERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.