Scrabble word: SEVERER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEVERER exist?
Definitions of SEVERER in dictionaries:
- adj - intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj - very strong or vigorous
- adj - severely simple
- adj - unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment
- adj - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj - very bad in degree or extent
- adv - unsparing in the treatment of others [adj -VERER, -VEREST] : SEVERELY
There are 7 letters in SEVERER: E E E R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEVERER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEVERER plus a wildcard: SEVERER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEVERER
Images for SEVERER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.