Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERVERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERVERSE exist?
Definitions of PERVERSE in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by a disposition to oppose and contradict
- adj - resistant to guidance or discipline
- adj - deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good
- Directed away from what is right or good; perverted.
- Obstinately persisting in an error or a fault; wrongly selfwilled or stubborn.
- Marked by a disposition to oppose and contradict.
- Arising from such a disposition.
- Cranky; peevish.
- adj - willfully deviating from desired or expected conduct
There are 8 letters in PERVERSE: E E E P R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERVERSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERVERSE plus a wildcard: PERVERSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERVERSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERVERSE
- Mysides Pics Like Geek the perverse
- OMBRE perverse
- perverse pedaphilia Flickr - Photo Sharing
- perverse animal. - Jokeroo
- 319 Dark Street Archive - perverse Psychology
- Iron Shirt Recordings Blog Archive perverse (NZ)
- perverse Dependence are a brutal death metal band from Arkhangelsk ...
- perverse-katze.jpg perverse Katze
- ... Blog Archive perverse mantendo a tradio do rock pesado mineiro
- Freuds perverse Polymorph (Bulgarian Child Eating a Rat) 1939