Scrabble word: RESERVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESERVE exist?
Definitions of RESERVE in dictionaries:
- noun - formality and propriety of manner
- noun - something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
- noun - an athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced
- noun - (medicine) potential capacity to respond in order to maintain vital functions
- noun - a district that is reserved for particular purpose
- noun - armed forces that are not on active duty but can be called in an emergency
- noun - the trait of being uncommunicative
- verb - hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- verb - obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance
- verb - arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- To keep back, as for future use or for a special purpose.
- To set or cause to be set apart for a particular person or use.
- Something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose.
- The act of reserving.
- The keeping of one’s feelings, thoughts, or affairs to oneself.
- Self-restraint in expression; reticence: “One feels it everywhere, a quality of reserve, something held back” (Rollene W.
- Lack of enthusiasm; skeptical caution.
- An amount of capital held back from investment in order to meet probable or possible demands.
- A reservation of public land: a forest reserve.
- An amount of a mineral, fossil fuel, or other resource known to exist in a particular location and to be exploitable: the discovery of large oil reserves.
- Often reserves.
- A fighting force kept uncommitted until strategic need arises.
- Held in or forming a reserve: a reserve supply of food.
- verb - to keep back for future use
There are 7 letters in RESERVE: E E E R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESERVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESERVE plus a wildcard: RESERVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESERVE
Images for RESERVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.