Scrabble word: RESERVE
Is RESERVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESERVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - formality and propriety of manner
- noun - something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
- noun - an athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced
- noun - (medicine) potential capacity to respond in order to maintain vital functions
- noun - a district that is reserved for particular purpose
- noun - armed forces that are not on active duty but can be called in an emergency
- noun - the trait of being uncommunicative
- verb - hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- verb - obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance
- verb - arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance
- To keep back, as for future use or for a special purpose.
- To set or cause to be set apart for a particular person or use.
- Something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose.
- The act of reserving.
- The keeping of one’s feelings, thoughts, or affairs to oneself.
- Self-restraint in expression; reticence: “One feels it everywhere, a quality of reserve, something held back” (Rollene W.
- Lack of enthusiasm; skeptical caution.
- An amount of capital held back from investment in order to meet probable or possible demands.
- A reservation of public land: a forest reserve.
- An amount of a mineral, fossil fuel, or other resource known to exist in a particular location and to be exploitable: the discovery of large oil reserves.
- Often reserves.
- A fighting force kept uncommitted until strategic need arises.
- Held in or forming a reserve: a reserve supply of food.
- verb - to keep back for future use
There are 7 letters in RESERVE: E E E R R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESERVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESERVE, to go: RESERVE?
Rearrange the letters in RESERVE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RESERVE
6 letters out of RESERVE
5 letters out of RESERVE
4 letters out of RESERVE
3 letters out of RESERVE
2 letters out of RESERVE
Images for RESERVE
Lookup in Wiki for RESERVE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.