Scrabble word: SERVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERVER exist?
Definitions of SERVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant)
- noun - (court games) the player who serves to start a point
- noun - (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- noun - utensil used in serving food or drink
- One who serves food and drink.
- Something, such as a tray, that is used in serving food and drink.
- An attendant to the celebrant at Mass.
- The player who serves, as in court games.
- A computer or program that controls a central repository of data that can be downloaded and manipulated in some manner by a client.
- noun - one that serves another
There are 6 letters in SERVER: E E R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERVER plus a wildcard: SERVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERVER
Images for SERVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.