Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERVER exist?
Definitions of SERVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant)
- noun - (court games) the player who serves to start a point
- noun - (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- noun - utensil used in serving food or drink
- One who serves food and drink.
- Something, such as a tray, that is used in serving food and drink.
- An attendant to the celebrant at Mass.
- The player who serves, as in court games.
- A computer or program that controls a central repository of data that can be downloaded and manipulated in some manner by a client.
- n - one that serves another
There are 6 letters in SERVER: E E R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERVER plus a wildcard: SERVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERVER
- Welcome to servers Made Simple
- closer look at the HP X510 Data Vault Windows Home server
- Alpha server ES45
- Why Virtualize Your server(s) Best Technology Strategy LLC
- Review HP MediaSmart server EX487 MediaSmartserver.net
- Data Technology Services servers pedestal server Rackmount ...
- Bioinformatics Core Research Facility - Equipment
- HP MediaSmart server - Windows Home server - Doug Knox on Windows ...
- shop for server parts and DIY servers