Scrabble word: SERVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERVER exist?
Definitions of SERVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant)
- noun - (court games) the player who serves to start a point
- noun - (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- noun - utensil used in serving food or drink
- One who serves food and drink.
- Something, such as a tray, that is used in serving food and drink.
- An attendant to the celebrant at Mass.
- The player who serves, as in court games.
- A computer or program that controls a central repository of data that can be downloaded and manipulated in some manner by a client.
- noun - one that serves another