Scrabble word: EVE
Is EVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EVE in dictionaries:
- noun - (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology: the first woman and mother of the human race
- noun - the day before
- noun - the period immediately before something
- noun - the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- The evening or day preceding a special day, such as a holiday.
- The period immediately preceding a certain event: the eve of war.
- noun - the latter part of the day and early part of the night
There are 3 letters in EVE: E E V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EVE, to go: EVE?
Let's rearrange the letters in EVE and see some winning combinations
Images for EVE
Lookup in Wiki for EVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.