Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVES exist?
Definitions of EVES in dictionaries:
- noun - (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology: the first woman and mother of the human race
- noun - the day before
- noun - the period immediately before something
- noun - the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- n - the latter part of the day and early part of the night
There are 4 letters in EVES: E E S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVES plus a wildcard: EVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVES
Images for EVES
- Adecco eves
- Joe Anth. Tan June 2008
- Lisa Tyler (Jurnee Smollett)
- The eves - Movie DVD Scanned Covers
- UNA ESTRELLA EN EL CAMINO
- eves Pudding - Sweet Puddings Recipes - Great British Puddings
- eves Necklace - Natural Organic Home Garden Health Howard Garrett ...
- Damage To House eves
- eves pudding
- Adams and eves large
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.