Scrabble word: VEXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEXES exist?
Definitions of VEXES in dictionaries:
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - disturb the peace of mind of
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- verb - subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - to be troublesome to
There are 5 letters in VEXES: E E S V X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VEXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEXES plus a wildcard: VEXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEXES
Images for VEXES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.