Scrabble word: VEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEX exist?
Definitions of VEX in dictionaries:
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - disturb the peace of mind of
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- verb - subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- To annoy, as with petty importunities; bother.
- To cause perplexity in; puzzle.
- To bring distress or suffering to; plague or afflict.
- To debate or discuss (a question, for example) at length.
- To toss about or shake up.
- verb - to be troublesome to