Scrabble word: EX
In which Scrabble dictionary does EX exist?
Definitions of EX in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who was formerly a certain woman's husband
- noun - a woman who was formerly a particular man's wife
- noun - the 24th letter of the Roman alphabet
- adj - out of fashion
- Not including; without: a stock price ex dividend.
- Free of any transport or handling charges incurred before removal from a given location: bought the goods ex warehouse.
- From, but not having graduated with, the class of: a Columbia alumnus, ex ’70.
- The letter x.
- A former spouse or partner.
- verb - to cross out
There are 2 letters in EX: E X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EX plus a wildcard: EX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EX
2 letter words
Images for EX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.