Scrabble word: EX
In which Scrabble dictionary does EX exist?
Definitions of EX in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who was formerly a certain woman's husband
- noun - a woman who was formerly a particular man's wife
- noun - the 24th letter of the Roman alphabet
- adj - out of fashion
- Not including; without: a stock price ex dividend.
- Free of any transport or handling charges incurred before removal from a given location: bought the goods ex warehouse.
- From, but not having graduated with, the class of: a Columbia alumnus, ex ’70.
- The letter x.
- A former spouse or partner.
- verb - to cross out