Is EX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EX in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man who was formerly a certain woman's husband
- noun - a woman who was formerly a particular man's wife
- noun - the 24th letter of the Roman alphabet
- adj - out of fashion
- Not including; without: a stock price ex dividend.
- Free of any transport or handling charges incurred before removal from a given location: bought the goods ex warehouse.
- From, but not having graduated with, the class of: a Columbia alumnus, ex ’70.
- The letter x.
- A former spouse or partner.
- verb - to cross out
There are 2 letters in EX: E X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EX
To search all scrabble anagrams of EX, to go: EX?
Rearrange the letters in EX and see some winning combinations
2 letters out of EX
Contextual use of EX
What's nearby EX
Lookup in Wiki for EX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EX"