Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEX exist?
Definitions of SEX in dictionaries:
- noun - activities associated with sexual intercourse
- noun - either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided
- noun - all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses
- noun - the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles
- verb - stimulate sexually
- verb - tell the sex (of young chickens)
- The property or quality by which organisms are classified as female or male on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions.
- Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, of this classification.
- Females or males considered as a group.
- The condition or character of being female or male; the physiological, functional, and psychological differences that distinguish the female and the male.
- The sexual urge or instinct as it manifests itself in behavior.
- Sexual intercourse.
- Often used to modify another noun: sex education; sex crimes.
- To determine the sex of (an organism, especially a hatching chicken).
- To arouse sexually.
- To increase the appeal or attractiveness of.
- verb - to determine the sex (the property by which organisms are classified according to reproductive functions) of
There are 3 letters in SEX: E S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEX plus a wildcard: SEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEX
Images for SEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.