Scrabble word: AXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AXES exist?
Definitions of AXES in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle
- noun - a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- noun - the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- noun - in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
- noun - a group of countries in special alliance
- noun - the 2nd cervical vertebra
- noun - the center around which something rotates
- verb - chop or split with an ax
- verb - terminate
- verb - to work on with an ax (a type of cutting tool)
There are 4 letters in AXES: A E S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AXES plus a wildcard: AXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXES
Images for AXES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.