Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AXES exist?
Definitions of AXES in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle
- verb - chop or split with an ax
- verb - terminate
- v - to work on with an ax (a type of cutting tool)
There are 4 letters in AXES: A E S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AXES plus a wildcard: AXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXES
Images for AXES
- wholesale axes With Handle-buy discount axes With Handle made in China ...
- SHOP MARTO SWORDS AND MEDIEVAL ARMOURS MEDIEVAL axes
- Types of axes
- dug out my axes today. They need to be sharpened Ill use the ...
- ... Hatchet Gransfors Bruks Wetterlings and Snow & Neally axes
- Medieval Double Fighting Axe with Display Plaque
- Best Made axes Uncrate
- professional axe for working in the same way as the fallers of ...
- Bronze Age Craft (Bronze axes For Sale)
- Best Made Co. axes NeedsWants
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.