Scrabble word: SEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEA exist?
Definitions of SEA in dictionaries:
- noun - a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- noun - anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- noun - turbulent water with swells of considerable size
- The continuous body of salt water covering most of the earth’s surface, especially this body regarded as a geophysical entity distinct from earth and sky.
- A tract of water within an ocean.
- A relatively large body of salt water completely or partially enclosed by land.
- A relatively large landlocked body of fresh water.
- The condition of the ocean’s surface with regard to its course, flow, swell, or turbulence: a high sea.
- Something that suggests the ocean in its overwhelming sweep or vastness: a sea of controversy.
- Seafaring as a way of life.
- A lunar mare.
- On the sea, especially on a sea voyage.
- In a state of confusion or perplexity; at a loss.
- adj - the vast body of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface [n -S] : OCEANIC