Scrabble word: SEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEA exist?
Definitions of SEA in dictionaries:
- noun - a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- noun - anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- noun - turbulent water with swells of considerable size
- The continuous body of salt water covering most of the earth’s surface, especially this body regarded as a geophysical entity distinct from earth and sky.
- A tract of water within an ocean.
- A relatively large body of salt water completely or partially enclosed by land.
- A relatively large landlocked body of fresh water.
- The condition of the ocean’s surface with regard to its course, flow, swell, or turbulence: a high sea.
- Something that suggests the ocean in its overwhelming sweep or vastness: a sea of controversy.
- Seafaring as a way of life.
- A lunar mare.
- On the sea, especially on a sea voyage.
- In a state of confusion or perplexity; at a loss.
- adj - the vast body of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface [n -S] : OCEANIC
There are 3 letters in SEA: A E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEA plus a wildcard: SEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEA
Images for SEA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.