Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEA exist?
Definitions of SEA in dictionaries:
- noun - a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- noun - anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- noun - turbulent water with swells of considerable size
- The continuous body of salt water covering most of the earth’s surface, especially this body regarded as a geophysical entity distinct from earth and sky.
- A tract of water within an ocean.
- A relatively large body of salt water completely or partially enclosed by land.
- A relatively large landlocked body of fresh water.
- The condition of the ocean’s surface with regard to its course, flow, swell, or turbulence: a high sea.
- Something that suggests the ocean in its overwhelming sweep or vastness: a sea of controversy.
- Seafaring as a way of life.
- A lunar mare.
- On the sea, especially on a sea voyage.
- In a state of confusion or perplexity; at a loss.
- adj - the vast body of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface [n -S] : OCEANIC
There are 3 letters in SEA: A E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEA plus a wildcard: SEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEA
Images for SEA
- under the sea wallpaper e4e35 550x343 42 Under The sea Wallpapers
- under the sea wallpaper 5c3ba 550x343 42 Under The sea Wallpapers
- Red sea Fishes Desktop Wallpaper
- 25 Stunning Examples of sea Photography
- FileBaltic sea (Darlowo).JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Under sea WallpaperDazzle Wallpapers Astonish Collection Of ...
- Cyan sea wallpaper The Free Wallpapers HD Wallpapers For Free ...
- ... sea and Beaches wallpaperssea and Beaches1920x1200Cd MzA1Nw
- Blue&Green Blue Clouds Day Green sea Sky Sunny Wave
- Marine Life - sea Life Wallpaper (7591177) - Fanpop fanclubs