Scrabble word: SEAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEAM exist?
Definitions of SEAM in dictionaries:
- noun - joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun - a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- verb - put together with a seam
- A line of junction formed by sewing together two pieces of material along their margins.
- A similar line, ridge, or groove made by fitting, joining, or lapping together two sections along their edges.
- A suture.
- A scar.
- A line across a surface, as a crack, fissure, or wrinkle.
- A thin layer or stratum, as of coal or rock.
- To put together with or as if with a seam.
- To mark with a groove, wrinkle, scar, or other seamlike line.
- To form ridges in by purling.
- To become fissured or furrowed; crack open.
- To purl.
- verb - to join with a seam (a line formed by sewing two pieces of fabric together)