In which Scrabble dictionary does SEAM exist?
Definitions of SEAM in dictionaries:
- noun -
joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
- noun -
a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun -
a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- verb -
put together with a seam
A line of junction formed by sewing together two pieces of material along their margins.
A similar line, ridge, or groove made by fitting, joining, or lapping together two sections along their edges.
A line across a surface, as a crack, fissure, or wrinkle.
A thin layer or stratum, as of coal or rock.
To put together with or as if with a seam.
To mark with a groove, wrinkle, scar, or other seamlike line.
To form ridges in by purling.
To become fissured or furrowed; crack open.
- v -
to join with a seam (a line formed by sewing two pieces of fabric together)
There are 4 letters in SEAM: A E M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEAM plus a wildcard: SEAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEAM
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEAM
- Work Across the seams of Your Company The Change Agent
- Topstitch 18 inch and 12 inch away from the seam.
- seam Allowance
- seam Finishes A Fashionable Stitch
- said before a Flat Fell seam is a great way to enclose your seam ...
- This next seam has so much potential to be great fun Consider doing ...
- Flat Felled seam - Pacific Designs
- Self Finished seams Pt. I A Fashionable Stitch
- ... seam along each side of the seam and then remove the basting threads
- seamstress poppykettle 101 Flat Felled seams
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.