Scrabble word: SEAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEAMS exist?
Definitions of SEAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun - a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- verb - put together with a seam
- verb - to join with a seam (a line formed by sewing two pieces of fabric together)
There are 5 letters in SEAMS: A E M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEAMS plus a wildcard: SEAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEAMS
Images for SEAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.