Scrabble word: SHAME
Is SHAME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHAME in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt
- noun - a state of dishonor
- noun - an unfortunate development
- verb - bring shame or dishonor upon
- verb - compel through a sense of shame
- verb - cause to be ashamed
- verb - surpass or beat by a wide margin
- A painful emotion caused by a strong sense of guilt, embarrassment, unworthiness, or disgrace.
- One that brings dishonor, disgrace, or condemnation.
- A condition of disgrace or dishonor; ignominy.
- A great disappointment.
- To cause to feel shame; put to shame.
- To bring dishonor or disgrace on.
- To disgrace by surpassing.
- To force by making ashamed: He was shamed into making an apology.
- To fill with shame; disgrace.
- To outdo thoroughly; surpass: Your productivity has put the rest of us to shame.
- verb - to cause to feel a painful sense of guilt or degradation
There are 5 letters in SHAME: A E H M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAME
Click to search all anagrams of SHAME plus a wildcard: SHAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAME
Images for SHAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.