Scrabble word: MESH
Is MESH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MESH in dictionaries:
- noun - the number of openings per linear inch of a screen
- noun - contact by fitting together
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- noun - the act of interlocking or meshing
- verb - keep engaged
- verb - coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- verb - work together in harmony
- verb - entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
- Any of the open spaces in a net or network; an interstice.
- Often meshes.
- An openwork fabric or structure; a net or network: a screen made of wire mesh.
- The engagement of gear teeth.
- The state of being so engaged: gear teeth in mesh.
- To catch in or as if in a net; ensnare.
- To cause (gear teeth) to become engaged.
- To cause to work closely together; coordinate.
- To become entangled.
- To become engaged or interlocked: gears that are not meshing properly.
- To fit together effectively; be coordinated.
- To accord with another or each other; harmonize.
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion
There are 4 letters in MESH: E H M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MESH
Click to search all anagrams of MESH plus a wildcard: MESH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MESH
Images for MESH
Lookup in Wiki for MESH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.