Scrabble word: MESH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MESH exist?
Definitions of MESH in dictionaries:
- noun - the number of openings per linear inch of a screen
- noun - contact by fitting together
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- noun - the act of interlocking or meshing
- verb - keep engaged
- verb - coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- verb - work together in harmony
- verb - entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
- Any of the open spaces in a net or network; an interstice.
- Often meshes.
- An openwork fabric or structure; a net or network: a screen made of wire mesh.
- The engagement of gear teeth.
- The state of being so engaged: gear teeth in mesh.
- To catch in or as if in a net; ensnare.
- To cause (gear teeth) to become engaged.
- To cause to work closely together; coordinate.
- To become entangled.
- To become engaged or interlocked: gears that are not meshing properly.
- To fit together effectively; be coordinated.
- To accord with another or each other; harmonize.
- verb - to bring together in intricate confusion