Scrabble word: HE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HE exist?
Definitions of HE in dictionaries:
- noun - a very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses
- noun - the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- Used to refer to the man or boy previously mentioned or implied.
- Used to refer to a male animal.
- Used to refer to a person whose gender is unspecified or unknown: “He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence” (William Blake).
- The fifth letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- noun - a human being
There are 2 letters in HE: E H
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HE plus a wildcard: HE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HE
Images for HE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.