Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEN exist?
Definitions of HEN in dictionaries:
- noun - adult female chicken
- noun - adult female bird
- noun - flesh of an older chicken suitable for stewing
- noun - female of certain aquatic animals e.g. octopus or lobster
- A female bird, especially the adult female of the domestic fowl.
- The female of certain aquatic animals, such as an octopus or a lobster.
- A woman, especially a fussy old woman.
- n - a female chicken
There are 3 letters in HEN: E H N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEN plus a wildcard: HEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEN
Images for HEN
- Filehen 0001.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileLight sussex hen.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileCH hen 1.jpg - Wikipedia
- eggs & tea Blog Archive Fuzzyfoot or our Light Brahma hen
- hen night Peggys Blog
- hen Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures
- FileBattle chicken is ready for action.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileNorwegian hen.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileBroody hen.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileWhite hen in Norway.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.