Scrabble word: WHEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHEN exist?
Definitions of WHEN in dictionaries:
- At the time that: in the spring, when the snow melts.
- As soon as: I’ll call you when I get there.
- Whenever: When the wind blows, all the doors rattle.
- During the time at which; while: When I was young, I was sick all the time.
- Whereas; although: She stopped short when she ought to have continued.
- What or which time: Since when has this been going on? — n.
- noun - the time in which something is done or occurs