Scrabble word: WHINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHINE exist?
Definitions of WHINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a complaint uttered in a plaintive whining way
- verb - move with a whining sound
- verb - talk in a tearful manner
- verb - make a high-pitched, screeching noise
- verb - complain whiningly
- To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
- To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
- To utter with a whine.
- The act of whining.
- A whining sound.
- A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.
- verb - to utter a plaintive, high-pitched sound
There are 5 letters in WHINE: E H I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHINE plus a wildcard: WHINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHINE
Images for WHINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.