Scrabble word: WHINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHINE exist?
Definitions of WHINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a complaint uttered in a plaintive whining way
- verb - move with a whining sound
- verb - talk in a tearful manner
- verb - make a high-pitched, screeching noise
- verb - complain whiningly
- To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
- To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
- To utter with a whine.
- The act of whining.
- A whining sound.
- A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.
- verb - to utter a plaintive, high-pitched sound