Scrabble word: NEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEW exist?
Definitions of NEW in dictionaries:
- adj - not of long duration
- adj - original and of a kind not seen before
- adj - lacking training or experience
- adj - having no previous example or precedent or parallel
- adj - other than the former one(s)
- adj - unaffected by use or exposure
- adj - (of a new kind or fashion) gratuitously new
- adj - in use after medieval times
- adj - used of a living language
- adj - (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development
- adj - unfamiliar
- adv - very recently
- Having been made or come into being only a short time ago; recent: a new law.
- Still fresh: a new coat of paint.
- Never used or worn before now: a new car; a new hat.
- Just found, discovered, or learned: new information.
- Not previously experienced or encountered; novel or unfamiliar: ideas new to her; visiting new places.
- Different from the former or the old: the new morality.
- Recently obtained or acquired: new political power; new money.
- Additional; further: new sources of energy.
- Recently arrived or established in a place, position, or relationship: new neighbors; a new president.
- Changed for the better; rejuvenated: The nap has made a new person of me.
- Being the later or latest in a sequence: a new edition.
- Currently fashionable: a new dance.
- Freshly; recently.
- adj - existing only a short time
- noun - something that is new
There are 3 letters in NEW: E N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEW plus a wildcard: NEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEW
Images for NEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.