Scrabble word: WANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WANE exist?
Definitions of WANE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)
- verb - grow smaller
- verb - become smaller
- verb - decrease in phase
- To decrease gradually in size, amount, intensity, or degree; decline.
- To exhibit a decreasing illuminated area from full moon to new moon.
- To approach an end.
- The act or process of gradually declining or diminishing.
- A time or phase of gradual decrease.
- The period of the decrease of the moon’s illuminated visible surface.
- A defective edge of a board caused by remaining bark or a beveled end.
- verb - to decrease in size or extent
There are 4 letters in WANE: A E N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WANE plus a wildcard: WANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WANE
Images for WANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.