Scrabble word: WANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WANE exist?
Definitions of WANE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)
- verb - grow smaller
- verb - become smaller
- verb - decrease in phase
- To decrease gradually in size, amount, intensity, or degree; decline.
- To exhibit a decreasing illuminated area from full moon to new moon.
- To approach an end.
- The act or process of gradually declining or diminishing.
- A time or phase of gradual decrease.
- The period of the decrease of the moon’s illuminated visible surface.
- A defective edge of a board caused by remaining bark or a beveled end.
- verb - to decrease in size or extent