Scrabble word: WE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WE exist?
Definitions of WE in dictionaries:
- Used by the speaker or writer to indicate the speaker or writer along with another or others as the subject: We made it to the lecture hall on time.
- Used instead of I, especially by a sovereign or by a writer wishing to maintain an impersonal tone.
- Used to refer to people in general, including the speaker or writer: “How can we enter the professions and yet remain civilized human beings?” (Virginia Woolf).
- When the pronoun is followed by an appositive noun phrase, the form us is frequently encountered where grammatical correctness would require we, as in Us owners (properly We owners) will have something to say about the contract.
- pron - 1st person pl. pronoun in the nominative case
There are 2 letters in WE: E W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WE plus a wildcard: WE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WE
2 letter words
Images for WE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.