Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does YEW exist?
Definitions of YEW in dictionaries:
- noun - wood of a yew
- noun - any of numerous evergreen trees or shrubs having red cup-shaped berries and flattened needlelike leaves
- Any of several poisonous evergreen trees or shrubs of the genus Taxus, having scarlet cup-shaped seeds and flat needles that are dark green above and yellowish below.
- The wood of any of these trees, especially the durable, fine-grained wood of the Old World species Taxus baccata, used in cabinetmaking and for archery bows.
- n - an evergreen tree or shrub
There are 3 letters in YEW: E W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YEW plus a wildcard: YEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YEW
Images for YEW
- English yew- Click for Full Image
- Japanese yew (Spreading)
- Tough low spreading yew dense dark green foliage slow growing.
- Common Name Dense Spreading yew
- Common yew Photos Common yew Images NaturePhoto-CZ
- yew with stems covered in needles
- yew- Pyramid
- The Kingpin yew. The scourge of the yard. Other aliases Knee ...
- Taxus baccata Repandens English Weeping yew
- Densiformis Spreading yew - Goodings Nursery